Select a client from clinical experience with an acute health problem or complaint requiring at least two visits. Submit a complete H & P from the initial visit with this client and a focused SOAP note for the follow-up visit. Based on this client's condition, conduct a literature search for two research articles that discuss various approaches to the treatment of this condition. Peer reviewed articles must address the standardized procedure or guidelines for this diagnosis. Incorporate the research findings into the decision-making for this client's treatment. In the paper, compare and contrast or address how treatment or the plan may have been different based on the research findings. The discussion on relating research to practice should be 3-4 pages and the total paper should be no longer than 10 pages including references. The research articles must be an original research contributions (no review articles or meta-analysis) and must have been published within the last five years. Cover the criteria listed below. The paper should be APA formatted and no longer than 10 pages.
• Reviews topic and explains rationale for its selection in the context of client care.
• Evaluates key concepts related to the topic.
• Describes multiple viewpoints if this is a controversial issue or one for which there are no clear guidelines.
• Assesses the merit of evidence found on this topic i.e. soundness of research.
• Evaluates current EBM guidelines, if available. Or, recommends what these guidelines should be based on available research. Discuss the Standardized Procedure for this diagnosis.
• Discusses how the evidence did impact/would impact practice. What should be done differently based on the knowledge gained?
• Consider cultural, spiritual, and socioeconomic issues as applicable.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.