Length: 6-8 page essay
Age range: you decide - example early adulthood (20-40 yrs.) to middle adulthood (40-60 yrs.).
Jackson has developed phobias over the last few years, specifically to spiders, heights, and germs. He (or his parents, if you make him a child) is uncertain as to when they began or how. However, the fear is debilitating and prevents him from being able to function in his life.
Questions to use to guide your response:
1. What are the main features of Jackson's cognitive, social, biological, and psychosocial development during two developmental periods?
2. Which therapeutic interventions would you suggest for helping him to reduce the fear? (Hint: Again, consider his developmental period in order to create appropriate interventions.)
3. What predictions would you make for some developmental issues that might contribute to the phobias or prevent treatment from working?
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.