Consider Case involving Tyco International. Develop a paper that illustrate the following:
• How did Tyco's initial problems establish this connection as a very real one for the U.S. markets?
• What made Tyco's stock price fall initially?
• How do you think the spending and the loans were able to go on for so long?
• What questions could Mr. Kozlowski and Mr. Swartz have asked themselves to better evaluate their conduct?
• Formulate a list of the lines Mr. Kozlowski crossed in his tenure as CEO.
• Is it difficult for us to see ethical breaches that we ourselves commit?
Support your paper with minimum of three (3) scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Create a 5-7 pages excluding title and reference pages
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your answer should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.