Organizational Behavior Assignment
It's Just a Matter of Timing Case Study
Review the It's Just a Matter of Timing Case Study (pp. 133-134) and answer the three discussion questions. Responses to each question should range from 100-200 words. Your paper should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards (12 point Times New Roman font, double-spacing, 1" margins, title and reference pages). Be sure to use the text and/or other sources to support your responses and properly cite the use of such.
• What did Teresa learn?
• Other than quitting, what can Teresa do to resolve the problem? What learning and perception factors should she consider as she analyzes the situation?
• If you were an outside consultant to the firm, could you recommend solutions that might not occur to Teresa or Vegas? What would they be?
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.