1. Name of company selected
2. Mission Statement
5. Organizational Strategy
7. How could you conduct a needs assessment for this company?
1. Define Performance Requirements for the position in the company you selected.
a. Critical job roles
b. Work activities
c. Standards to which these activities need to be performed to meet organizational goals.
2. How will you have goal setting within your performance plan?
a. SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time-bound) objectives
i. No "organizational wallpaper"
1. If the proposed activity, procedure or rule does not serve the purpose of helping improve performance, it should not be part of the performance management approach.
b. Creating Feedback and Coaching
i. How will you create two-way dialog?
ii. Feedback content
1. What type of feedback technique will you use (noted in textbook)
a. Example: 360-Degree, multisource feedback, self-feedback, etc.
iii. How it is delivered
iv. Who delivers it
c. What kind of training for your Performance Management Plan
d. How does your timeline look for this plan?
3. How will you measure performance?
a. Include your performance evaluation form
b. Will you have a reward system?
i. If so how will you communicate this information to your employee base.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.