Article Critique Assignment
Your task is to offer a detailed critique of a peer-reviewed article you locate in the Online Library. The article must be related to explaining how the needs of certain groups of individuals or institutions (e.g., veterans, the elderly, the poor, hospitals, or clinics) can determine how government on the local, state, or federal level spends their money. Using the first few pages of Chapter 1 as a guide, select a specific group of individuals or institutions in our society as part of your search. In your critique, address the following questions/points:
• What are the main points and arguments of the author(s)?
• What is your opinion of the article? How does the article relate to your experience or current job in the public or nonprofit sector?
• How can the points and arguments of the author(s) be applied to the public sector in a practical sense?
• Describe how positive and negative externalities could affect the efficiency with which governments can allocate their resources to provide for the needs of citizens.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.