Write a 1,050 to 1,400 word paper in which you address each of the following items:
- What is the purpose of a risk response plan?
- What is a risk owner?
- Who should be appointed to own risk on a project?
- What is a risk owner's role in the risk response plan?
- How should a project manager assess and deal with risk?
- List and describe the most common areas of the project where risks can originate.
- List and discuss at least two types of risk for each area.
- In the project you discussed in Week One, what were the risks and how were they handled?
- Should they have been handled differently?
Cite at least two credible references. NB: Wikipedia, eHow, businessdictionary.com and the like are not acceptable academic sources.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.