Assignment: Creating A Culture Of Innovation
Imagine you are creating a new and innovative technology company. In this assignment, consider the culture, management, and leadership of your organization. Remember that your company should be a place that people want to work.
Write a three to five page paper in which you:
1. Describe the characteristics of the people you would want working at your company, in relation to the culture you are trying to cultivate.
2. Identify two leadership qualities you would look for in employees. What does their background and previous experience look like?
3. Discuss your company's organizational culture. What are the ways you can help ensure that the company's culture fosters creativity and innovation among employees?
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
1. Explain the principal theories and the various approaches to management that have evolved over time and their application to current management situations.
2. Assess how various leadership styles fit cultural differences and effectively operate in global markets.
3. Describe control systems that can improve a firm's operations and facilitate change.
4. Use technology and information resources to research issues in management concepts.
5. Write clearly and concisely about management concepts using proper writing mechanics.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.