There areone short videos, and answer some simple questions. Do not need to write too much details for each questions, just use simple and easy words as you can.
Youtube video: "Ottavia Maria Maceratini, Beethoven, Moonlight Sonata, 1st Movement"
1. What atmosphere or mood does Beethoven establish at the opening?
2. After this slow and serene movement, what would you expect the movement that follows to sound like?
Youtube video: "Franz Schubert: Erlkönig"
1. In this song, the texts of four characters are performed by one singer. How does Schubert musically distinguish one character from another?
2. Think of the piano player as an "active participant" in this song. Throughout the song, how does the piano part assist in creating mood and differentiating one character from another?
3. If the Elf King is a threatening figure, why is his music in a major key?
The response should include a reference list. Double-space, using Times New Roman 12 pnt font, one-inch margins, and APA style of writing and citations.