Write 400-600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
As a health care professional for an international health care network, you plan to visit 7 foreign countries this year as part of a communicable disease prevention program. Before you travel, you need to provide information to your assistants about the health care services in the countries you will be visiting, as well as on the World Health Organization (WHO), the agency that is concerned with international public health.
Research using the Library and other resources to address the following:
• Provide examples that show how the WHO is involved with global health care assistance.
• Explain the role that the WHO plays in the prevention of communicable diseases.
• Select 7 foreign countries, and briefly describe the communicable disease situation in the selected countries. Include your statistics in a table format.
• What are the possible sources of financing for programs like the one in which you are involved?
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.