ASSIGNMENT: ORGANIZATIONAL ISSUES AND SOLUTIONS
Leaders address issues and propose solutions. As a leader, you'll need to stay on top of events that may facilitate or hinder productivity. You must create and implement solutions to address these issues.
This assignment exposes you to complex modern organizational challenges. The solutions you devise should reflect your learning and research of organizational and individual influences in the workplace.
The new CEO has selected your consulting firm to give him/her an analysis of the organizationalefficiency.
Write a double-spaced 2 to 3 page paper in which you will present to the CEO your findings during your research steps. You must propose strategic solutions in your paper to include the following:
1) Describe the Organization and the Issue to Resolve
• Provide a brief description of the organization you selected.
• Present the organizational issue that adversely affected productivity and that you, the consultant, will review and resolve.
2) Analyze Current Corporate Culture
• How has the current corporate culture facilitated the development of the current issue? Research the organization, dig into the culture, and analyze how it contributed to this issue. Hint: Review the mission and vision statements as well as the corporate website.
3) Identify Areas of Weakness
• What are the organization's areas of weakness? Use your research on organizational behavior approaches to corporate culture, diversity, teamwork, and motivational strategies.
4) Propose Solutions
• What organizational practices would you modify? What solutions would you recommend to management? As the consultant you will identify the suggestions and solutions you would present to the organization's leadership with regard to modifying current organizational practices to resolve the issue.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.