As you continue on your quest for academic success, it is important to share your knowledge with others. In fact, you have been asked to provide advice to future students on academic integrity. Begin by reviewing the Unit VI Scenario Activity in this unit's readings to determine instances in which academic integrity has been violated. After doing so, it is now time to share your knowledge with others. You have been given the task of writing a reflection paper to future students at CSU in which you will share your advice on academic integrity. Your reflection must cover the topics listed below.
• What did you initially know about academic integrity before viewing the presentation?
• Have you ever been tempted to use a contracted website?
• What factors should you and other students examine before embracing an "online tutoring" website?
• How can a "homework assistance" website promote academic dishonesty?
• What are some ways students can avoid academic dishonesty?
• What repercussions could students face if they violate CSU's Academic Integrity Policy?
• What can you do in the future to avoid violations of academic integrity?
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.