Select a news or public affairs program on television or the Internet to watch. Watch the program listening for logical fallicies. Then, complete the following:
1) Report the program you watched, the date of the program and purpose of the program.
2) Share with your classmates a fallacy that you heard and who made the statement.
3) Share the context (i.e. what was the argument the speaker was making).
4) Why did the speaker use the fallacy?
5) What effect might it have had on non-critical thinkers?