Assignemnt: Public Service Health
This is a two-part assignment. Part 1 is a narrative report and Part 2 is a public service health announcement. You will identify and explain the effect of the water supply on the development of cholera in developing countries.
Part 1: Report
In a report of 750-1,000-words, address the following:
1. The agent responsible for cholera.
2. The symptoms, treatment, and diagnosis of cholera.
3. Relationship between the water supply and cholera.
4. Public health efforts to reduce cholera illness in developing countries.
Utilize a minimum of three references to support your claims.
Part 2: Public Service Health Announcement
Develop a public service health announcement. The PSHA should:
1. Have a clear message.
2. Be targeted toward a specific audience.
3. Be persuasive in nature.
4. Grab the viewer's attention.
5. Be brief.
6. Support statements with evidence.
7. Contain photos and text (voice and music are optional).
8. Observe all copyright laws.
You may use iMovie, iPhoto, Photostory for Windows, Windows MovieMaker, Adobe Premiere Elements, or Web 2.0 tools such as JayCut or Animoto.
Post the PSHA to TeacherTube or SchoolTube. If you do not have an account, create one and post the PSHA.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.