Overview: In this unit, we have defined different types of human trafficking. We each have different life experiences that provide us with unique insights into these issues. In this assignment, you will explore human trafficking from your perspective as it is experienced in your community.
• Choose one type of human trafficking: sex trafficking, fraud, or forced labor.
• Consider businesses in your local community that could be suspected of this type of human trafficking. This could include nail services, restaurants, massage or therapy parlors, false job offers or false storefronts, etc.
• Write a paper from your point of view about the exploitation of those involved in your chosen type of human trafficking.
• 1 to 2 pages, double-spaced, not including title or reference pages.
• Follow APA formatting guidelines, including: title page, running heads, page numbers, 12 point Times New Roman font, 1-inch margins, in-text citations and reference page.
• Include at least two resources to support your writing.
• This paper will be checked for originality so make sure you use paraphrasing appropriately and cite your resources.