1. Amazon is pushing aggressively into the same-day grocery delivery service with its AmazonFresh business along the west coast of the United States.
2. USPS has begun delivering groceries for Amazon.com within the AmazonFresh grocery-delivery service, especially in San Francisco and other markets.
3. Southwest Airlines recently began flying outside the United States, with flights to various Caribbean, Central America, and Mexico destinations.
4. Amazon Studios is branching out from television series to movies, with plans to begin producing and acquiring original movies for theatrical release and video streaming.
5. ZF Friedrichshafen AG of Germany recently acquired TRW Automotive Holdings in the United States to create the world's second-largest auto-parts supplier behind Germany's Robert Bosch GmbH and ahead of Japan's Denso Corp.