Write a paper within a page length of 6 to 8 page:
1. Determine which performance management process you will employ to measure employee talent.
2. Analyze the key concepts related to the talent pools and the talent review process.
3. Develop appropriate talent management objectives to measure functional expertise.
4. Assess the key elements of global talent management as they apply to your organization.
5. Recommend a process that optimizes a sustainable talent management process.
6. Use at least five quality academic resources
Your assignment must follow these requirements:
a. It must Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
b. It must Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated are:
1. Determine the effects of leadership in the management of talent pools and the talent review process.
2. Compare and contrast the talent assessment and employee performance management processes.
3. Review the process of developing functional expertise and setting and measuring talent management objectives.
4. Discover how the management process affects global talent management.
5. Determine the organizational benefits of strategy-driven talent management and building a sustainable process.
6. With the Use of technology and information resources to research issues in talent management.
7. Write clearly and concisely about talent management using proper writing mechanics.