Locate two research studies: one in which the business problem is researched using a qualitative design and the other using a quantitative design. These should be in an industry you are currently working in or are interested in working.
Develop a 1,400 word analysis of the research and include the following:
· Summarize each of the research studies briefly.
· Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of each design approach.
· Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of each sampling approach.
· Identify the specific situations in which you might choose each of the data collection instruments.
· Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of statistical analysis use to describe the data.
· Discuss whether the identified sampling method and data collection approach are appropriate for your own business, industry, or functional area.
Cite a minimum of two peer-reviewed sources.
Format the assignment consistent with APA guidelines.