Preschool Case Study
For this assignment, you will review the preschool development of the child you have selected from the case studies.
Review the description of the child and use your course materials and other supporting academic research to complete the following:
- Apply one or two child development theories that you feel are most applicable to your case study child at his or her preschool stage of development.
- Use those theories and current research to help you evaluate at least two of his or her most prevalent needs in the physical, social, emotional, and cognitive areas.
- Analyze the predominant factors of family, society, and culture that impact the child's development.
- Provide validation and support for your work by including relevant examples and supporting research evidence.
- Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the education professions.
- Written communication: Use the accepted form and style of the education professions, employing grammar, punctuation, and mechanics expected of graduate-level composition and expression.
- References: Include a minimum of six academic, peer-reviewed resources.
- APA style and formatting: Resources and citations should be formatted according to APA style and formatting guidelines.
- Length of paper: 3 to 5 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.