Relating to Human Resource Management class
In Fundamentals of Resource Management, Noe, Hollenbeck, Gerhart, and Wright stated, "The Supreme Court has held that the selection guidelines in the federal government's Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures also apply to performance measurement". Locate a recent court case or lawsuit related to discrimination or unjust dismissal by a performance management system. Write a paper at least 500 words in length about the selected court case or lawsuit. You are required to use at least your textbook and a court case as source material for your paper.
Be sure to include the following information in your paper:
• Provide a brief description of the selected court case or lawsuit.
• Identify the selection criteria and methods, and relate them to the needs of the organization in the case.
• Provide a discussion of the purpose of performance management.
• Include an analysis of the criteria and methods used for measuring performance management in the court case or lawsuit.
• Include a discussion of the legal and ethical issues related to performance management in this court case or lawsuit.
• What impact will this court case or lawsuit have on HR management?
• All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in
Provide URL of website of the court case you use