Notice of Motion for Bail ReductionState v. John Doe
You prepared the entry of appearance and request for discovery on behalf of John Doe. He is unable to post his bail because it is too high, and he asks the attorney to file a bail-reduction hearing.
Your supervising attorney has asked you to prepare the notice of motion for a bail-reduction hearing. Prepare the following in the templates provided:
- Notice of motion for a bail-reduction hearing
- Certification for attorney
- Proposed form of order to reduce the bail
- Proof of mailing indicating that the documents were mailed
You can create any information needed that is not provided in the case scenario. The notice should specify the date, time and location of the hearing. The certification should indicate that the motion is made in good faith.
- Prepare notice of motion for a bail-reduction hearing.
- Create information needed that is not provided in the case scenario.
- Cite all sources using Bluebook format.