Assignment: Bank Of America Or McDonald's Case Study
From the Goldsmith & Carter textbook, select either the Bank of America or McDonald's case study for this assignment.
Write a five to seven page paper in which you:
1. Outline the talent management program that led to success for the company.
2. Identify strengths of the program and how they led to goal accomplishment.
3. Describe opportunities for improvement in the talent management planning process.
4. Create at least two more effective approaches to meet the talent management challenges in the future.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Examine the process of linking talent management to organizational goals to gain a competitive advantage.
• Analyze the process for crafting a talent brand and accessing talent channels.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in talent management.
• Write clearly and concisely about talent management using proper writing mechanics.