1. Given an outline of the most common objections, construct an effective argument for the importance of the study of politics in everyday life.
2. Given descriptions of the various forms of democracy, from Athenian to present-day democracies, evaluate which form of democracy best provides for the social and national stability of the people.
3. Given a synopsis of the role of interest groups and political parties in the political realm, analyze their impact on electoral success, and compare their prospects in the U.S. to their relative success in countries with proportional representation.
4. Given a carefully-drawn case on a contentious subject, such as physician-assisted suicide, same-sex marriage, or genetic engineering, develop a legal opinion grounded in (U.S.) constitutional reasoning.
5. Given an outline of the structure of the Parliament and the Monarch in England, compare and contrast their institutional dynamics to those of the Presidency and the Congress in the U.S.
6. Given an outline of the essential features of social and liberal democracies, compare and contrast these systems with the features of socialism and communism.
7. Given an analysis of U.S. economic history, assess the role that the economy plays within U.S. politics, and formulate an argument for expanding or cutting U.S. entitlement programs.
8. Given a debate context, evaluate the provisions of treaty-created organizations such as the UN, NATO, NAFTA, and the EU, and support a position on the question of effectiveness of such organizations.
9. Given an example of a state in turmoil, evaluate the effectiveness of using violence as a political strategy, and assess its impact on legitimacy.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.