Assignment: Value Proposition in Patient Care
Paradise Hospital, Inc. is a for-profit hospital. As the facility's new hospital administrator, you have been tasked with improving the service value of the hospital. The administration has not done this process since the hospital began operating in the year 1995. The investors are not familiar with the value proposition strategies of hospitals in the current day America.
Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Write a four to six page paper in which you:
1. Articulate the meaning of value-added service as it pertains to patient care services, and argue the major reasons why it matters to add value to patient services. Justify your response.
2. Outline a system for identifying the functional areas in which changes might be necessary in order to improve the hospital's service value. Recommend the key methods that you would use to acquire the information necessary to identify the specified functional areas.
3. Specify four specific areas where you believe the administration can add value in Paradise Hospital, and argue the most significant reasons why such value proposition would improve the value of services to the patients.
4. Use four recent (within the last five years) quality academic resources in this assignment.
Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as quality academic resources.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Propose methodologies that have been proven to increase value in health care delivery systems.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in health care management.
• Write clearly and concisely about health care management using proper writing mechanics.