Focus of the Final Paper
Think of an organization you have worked for or one with which you are very familiar. Diagnose the need for change and present a plan to transform the organization, utilizing Kotter's 8-Step Approach.
Include the following sections headings and additional sections as needed:
2. Company Overview
4. Kotter's 8-Step Approach
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
1. Should be eight- to- ten double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
2. Should include a title page that includes:
a. Title of paper
b. Student's name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor's name
e. Date submitted
3. Should include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
4. Should address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Should conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
6. Should use at least five scholarly sources.
7. Should use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
8. Should include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.