Doiscuss the below:
Select one of the following issues affecting the workplace and working environment. You may narrow the range of the topic by choosing a subtopic. Develop a paper that discusses the issue you have chosen, your subtopic if applicable, and how your topic has or is affecting the work environment that you have been in or are currently a part of. Also analyze how the problem(s) could be solved using various social controls (i.e., laws, organizational policies/practices, training/education, government or corporate involvement) and determine what potential social or economic benefits may result if your recommended changes were implemented.
• Retirement issues
• Balancing family and work life
• Workplace violence
• Ethical behavior in the workplace
• Substance abuse in the workplace
• Sexual harassment
The paper should be eight to ten pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style. You should use at least five scholarly resources (three of which should be found in the Ashford Online Library) other than the textbook to support your claims and subclaims. You must Cite your resources in text and on the reference page. For information regarding APA samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center, within the Learning Resources tab on you're the left navigation toolbar.
Writing the Final Paper:
• Should be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
• Should include a title page with the following:
• Title of paper
• Student's name
• Course name and number
• Instructor's name
• Date submitted
• Should begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
• Should address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
• Should end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
• Should use at least five scholarly resources, including a minimum of three from the Ashford Online Library.
• Should document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
• Should include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.