Integrated Article Review
Back To Top
This review is worth 15% of your overall grade. The review should be 4-5 pages in length, 12-point font, Times New Roman Font, and double-spaced. This page count does not include the title page, tables, graphics, or reference pages. Do not submit an abstract. In addition, submit the final copy as a .doc, not .pdf.
You must select (3) peer-reviewed journal articles (http://lib.fit.edu/) to read and analyze. These articles must cover a topic in Organizational Behavior that you have either read about or discussed within the class. Select a topic that interests you. You will take the main points or themes from each of these articles and integrate them into paper. The paper is not a literature review and should not be a simple listing of each article. These articles must be from peer-reviewed journal articles; do not use trade magazines, books, newspapers, and similar.
• These articles cannot be any older than 5 years old. Your articles need relevant and current data
• The (3) articles must be sourced and cited within the paper
• No more than 15% of your paper should be from direct quotes
• The 4-5 page paper must be arranged as a single-read with paragraph transitions. Do not simply discuss each article and paste it together as your paper
• All sources must be cited in APA format within the reference page and in-text citations
• Submit your paper to Turnitin.com through the digital drop box to have it checked for any plagiarism issues
• Some areas of focus for your article review: (These are just suggestions)
• Why did you select the article?
• What are the reasons for the research?
• Do you agree/disagree with the author's hypotheses?
• Any assumptions within the article?
• Any additional data you find relevant to the topic.
• If you need additional research or library assistance, here's a link:http://libguides.lib.fit.edu/organizational_behavior
Sources for Integrated Article Review
The link below will provide you with instructions on how to access databases and suggested journals to get you started. You can also
find citation information in the guide
You will need your Tracks username and password to access the databases and journals
For additional information on using APA