Assignment: Networking Training Guide
Create a 14- to 16-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation, including Introduction, Conclusion, and Reference slides, that contains the following:
• An accurate description of the "building blocks" of today's data communication networks, such as switches, routers, and cabling. Provide examples from your network diagram of each building block.
• A concise strategy to ensure the availability of network access in switched and routed networks. Provide illustrations from your improvements to the original campus networks.
• An explanation of how firewalls mitigate some network attack scenarios. Give at least two examples from your solutions to the campus network that illustrates how you mitigated network attacks.
• A list of at least five security concerns inherent to wired, wireless, and mobile networking.
• A description of at least 3 responsibilities networking teams face in providing networking services, including security, privacy, reliability, and performance.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.