Question 1. Does Outback Steakhouse have any substantial impacts for their growth expansion plans?
Question 2. Identify Outback Steakhouse performance surrounding these key issues:
- Restaurant expansion
- Operating efficiency
- Growth strategy
- Customer retention
- Cultural Considerations
- Restaurant sales
Question 3. Conduct additional research as necessary to provide the most up to date perspective on this case. Search for the following information:
- Annual Report
- SEC Form 10-K
- Annual Shareholders Proxy Statement
- Competitive/Industry Information
Question 4. Use the written case analysis format to present findings from the case analysis. The case analysis should :
- Include the following 5 sections:
- Executive Summary
- Statement of the Problem
- Causes of the Problem
- Decision Criteria and Alternative SolutionsRecommended Solution, Implementation and Justification
- Be double spaced and the 1000 words solution.
- Have 1 inch margins - top bottom left and right
- Use 12 point font size
- Be free of spelling errors
- Use an established referencing system - Including 3 to 5 external sources (in addition to your textbook) should be referenced to support the recommendations or to identify issues. This information would be ideally sourced in current journals, magazines and newspapers and should reflect current management thought or practice with respect to the issues identified.