10 Cs for Writing Effectively
Read the email to Bobby Johnson found under the heading: "Choosing a Channel"
• Create a three to four (3-4) page paper that answer the following:
• Identify the communication problems with the email.
• Using the 10 Cs for Writing Effectively, rewrite the email.
Include: content, completeness, correctness, clarity, coherence, conciseness, connection, creativity, courtesy, and closure.
• Identify which Cs you used where and how that changed the email in terms of the effectiveness.
• Identify the strategies used for composing a more effective message.
The format of the paper is to be as follows:
• Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides, APA format in a Microsoft Word document.
• Use headers for each of the subjects being covered, followed by your response.
• In addition to the three to four (3-4) pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor's name, the course title, and the date.