Do patients with no other treatment options have a moral right to unproven drugs? Write a paper that explains and defends your view on this issue. Be sure to weave and cite the resources throughout your work. In your paper, address the following points:
• Identify relevant ethical theories and moral principles.
• Explain how the principle of informed consent is relevant to the issue.
• Explain the costs and benefits of making unproven, unapproved experimental drugs widely available to patients. Consider the costs and benefits not only to the individual patients who take these drugs but also potential costs and benefits to other patients.
• Explain arguments using examples for and against offering pre-approved drugs to wider pools of patients.
• Support your view using ethical theories or moral principles (or both) that you find most relevant to the issue.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
• Written communication: Written communication that is free of errors that detract from the overall message
• APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting
• Length: 2-3 typed, double-spaced pages.
• Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.