B.S Human Resources/ Business Administration, University of Maryland University College, Anticipated December 2016
A.S Accounting, Burlington County College, 2011
Human Resources Specialist Fort Hood, TX
• Maintainedpersonnel records and processed personnel actions for service members and their families.
• Evaluated personnel qualifications for special assignments
• Prepared orders and requests for orders
• Prepared and maintained officer and enlisted personnel records for 6 companies
• Served on a team of six clerical personnel in support of 1,700 employees
• Performed day-to-day administrative functions and general office duties including but not limited to word processing, copying, filing, faxing, answering phones and data entry
• Provided information to Clinic callers according to the Clinic’s Policies and Procedures; transferred calls as needed; worked with central reception to ensure adequate phone coverage at all times
• Welcomed and greeted patients/clients/visitors to the department in a manner that is helpful and friendly; determined purpose of visit and direct patients/clients/visitors to appropriate person or department(s)
• Carefully screened patients for new address, new patient visit update registration and informed patient of adequate information that must be presented at time of visit.
• Exercised utmost diplomacy and tact to provide excellent customer service for patients; practiced confidentiality and privacy protocols in accordance to Clinic policies and HIPAA requirements.
• Ensued that all Guests received a courteous and efficient check-in and check-out experience and Guest service standards werealways followed
• Handled Guest issues, complaints, and requests and proactively resolve in a manner satisfactory to both the Guest and the hotel.
• Booked and changed customer reservations
• Answered Guest questions regarding local area facilities and give proper directions to these areas.
• Demonstrated proper telephone etiquette including transferring calls and taking accurate messages for Guests and team members according to company standards.
Simonick Moving & Storage
Accounting Clerk Burlington, NJ
• Prepared and submitted customer invoices
• Monitored customer accounts for nonpayment and delayed payment
• Verified and maintained accounting journals and ledgers and other financial records
• Entered key data of financial transactions in database
• Informed management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
• Minor bookkeeping.
AWARDS & AFFILIATIONS
Army Achievement Medal
Army Good Conduct Medal
Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal
National Defense Service Medal