Intercultural Effectiveness Scale (IES) self-evaluation and application to the global mindset.
Length: 1400-1500 words.
1. Read Mendenhall et.al.(Article 1 - Specification of the content domain) (attached)
2. Read personal survey report thoroughly (IES Survey filled by me). Reflect on accurateness/fit of the results.(attached)
3. Discuss strengths and how you might build upon your intercultural competence. In addition, highlight one area and make suggestions for development.
4. Do not simply state that competencies are high or low; rather discuss the implications for developing intercultural competence.
5. Articulate the meaning of the competencies.
6. Diagnose personal strengths and weaknesses and make recommendations for development
1. Building Cross-Cultural Leadership Competence: An Interview With Carlos Ghosn by GÜNTER K. STAHL and MARY YOKO BRANNEN.
2. Specification of the Content Domain
of the Intercultural Effectiveness Scale by MARK E. MENDENHALL, MICHAEL J. STEVENS, ALLAN BIRD, GARY R. ODDOU and JOYCE OSLAND.
3. Feedback Report: THE INTERCULTURAL EFFECTIVENESS SCALE.