Create a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
1. Compare and contrast the two (2) industries you have identified in terms of size, products, services, customers, economic and regulatory environment.
2. Describe the mission, vision, values and core business practices of each of the companies you selected.
3. Determine from your research, at least two (2) HR strategies the company uses to ensure they acquire the needed talent to support their mission, vision, values, and core business practices. Provide support for your findings.
4. Suggest at least two (2) HR strategies that could promote a competitive advantage for each company within their industry. Provide a rationale for your position.
5. Use at least four (4) academic quality resources
Your assignment should follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references should follow APA or school-specific format.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the professor's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are excluded in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes are:
• Evaluate the different forms of business ownership to determine the optimal structure in different scenarios and the process for a business start-up.
• Integrate the core human resource management functions and considerations into viable recommendations to meet the organization's operating requirements.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in contemporary business.
• Write clearly and concisely about contemporary business using proper writing mechanics.