Assignment: Public Service Announcement
Identify a public health concern that contributes to health risks or disease. As a governmental official, prepare a public service announcement (PSA) in the form of a two-page brochure to educate the public on this concern. Remember to address the following:
1. A brief explanation of the concern, including a definition
2. How the concern impacts public health, with current statistics
3. What citizens can do to protect themselves
4. How your agency can address the concern, including measures and surveillance
5. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - with specific items
6. Whom to contact for additional details (e.g., WHO, Ministry of Health), including an address and phone number.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.