Overview: This assignment will prepare you for the memory management assessment elements of your final project.
Prompt: Identify a graphical or command line utility that displays the allocation of virtual memory on your workstation. For example, memory pressure provides information about the state of memory pages on OS X. The command or utility you choose must be part of the standard operating system's distribution. Do not use third-party utilities.
Make sure to include the following in your journal assignment:
1. State your chosen operating system (USE WINDOWS).
2. State your chosen command or utility. This command or utility should display the allocation of virtual memory on your workstation and needs to be a part of the standard operating system's distribution.
3. Report on your findings from the execution of the command. Talk about how the findings from the execution of the command provides insight into how the command displays physical and virtual memory.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.