Assignment: Finance/Budget Proposal
The student will select an educational problem at the higher education level. The student should consider an issue that they would want to "fix" or address if they were an educational leader. Then the student will write a proposal on how the problem could be improved solutions finance and/or budget. The proposal (maximum 8 pages) should include the following:
1. A history of the problem;
2. A description of how the problem affects marginalized student groups (who does it affect and how);
3. How money relates to the problem (through finance policy or budgeting choices);
4. A history of attempted solutions (finance and other); and,
5. The proposed solution and why it is the best choice (supported by scholarly research).
The options are endless here and students are encouraged to consider how this assignment might help them explore a possible dissertation topic or delve further into a particular area of interest.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.