Assignment: Critical Thinking Questions
Select two of the five questions and answer them using references found in ProQuest and in the assignment reading. The paper needs to be at least two pages and in the APA format style 6 - the Title and reference pages do not count.
1. How does the Fourth Amendment's warrant requirement protect you?
2. What is the Exclusionary Rule?
3. How has the Supreme Court applied the Fourth Amendment to employers? How have they ruled with regard to drug testing in work environments? Do you agree with these rulings?
4. The principle of due process, like other constitutional principles, is a means to an end. What is that end? Explain.
5. You may have noticed that the Supreme Court has carved out a lot of exceptions to the requirements of the Fourth Amendment. Do you think the Court has allowed government officials too much leeway in conducting searches? You can discuss how searches are done in federal and state cases.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.