It has been a year since the new CEO has been on the job, and the organization has seen sustainable growth. The former CEO came out of retirement to be elected the Chairwoman of the Board of Directors. At a recent meeting of the Board of Directors, the Chairwoman of the Board discussed the possible investment opportunities in the energy industry. She has asked you to prepare a case study on an energy company to establish if it is a good choice to include in the company's investment portfolio.
Using Library resources, choose a company in the energy industry and prepare a case study that addresses the following points:
• Introduction: Including a description of the company, its industry, and its business context.
• Organizational analysis: Including the company's leadership, market, operations, finances, performance, and regulatory environment.
• Critical incidents: Including any stories of the organization's challenges or achievements. How did it overcome the challenges? How did it accomplish its achievements?
• Investment potential: Including any of its current issues that need to be addressed or its potential goals for growth.
• Recommendation: Including how the investment might help the organization to address its current issues or realize its potential for growth.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.