Instructions: This assignment involves answering two questions, and each question provides you with an opportunity to accomplish the following learning outcomes:
1. Evaluate the effect of attitude, personality, and goal setting on work performance development.
1.1 Explain how professional etiquette impacts workplace relationships.
1.2 Explain how a professional can proactively approach career changes.
Answer each question in essay format.
1. This question involves explaining how professional etiquette can impact professional relationships. Consistently displaying proper etiquette is a reflection of one's organization and can build or destroy business relationships. For this question, explain the importance of social behavior and share an example of a situation you have witnessed where someone's behavior affected one or more professional workplace relationships-feel free to include positive or negative examples. Your response must be at least 350 words in length.
2. This question involves explaining how a professional can proactively approach career changes. Entrepreneurship remains vital to small business development. With 96.1% of all businesses categorized as a small business, the likelihood of you either being an entrepreneur or working for one is extremely high. For this essay, visit www.sba.gov and view the characteristics of and opportunities available for an entrepreneur. After reviewing the possibilities, state whether or not you have an interest in entrepreneurship. Then, explain how you could use the information on www.sba.gov to proactively approach career changes. Remember, your essay can take the position of actually being an entrepreneur or at least working with an entrepreneur.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.