A lower percentage of African Americans and Hispanics report being satisfied with the quality of their healthcare than Caucasians. In the light of this, response the questions that follow:
• Discuss at least three factors influencing differences in the rates of satisfaction with quality of healthcare among African Americans and Hispanics.
• Explain how differences in the healthcare received by people contribute to disparities in health.
• Identify at least three strategies that can overcome these differences in care.
Justify your responses by citing at least two scholarly sources.
Support your responses with examples.
In addition, answer to the following questions:
• Explain why health indicators are an important tool in public health.
• What are the leading health indicators as identified by Healthy People 2020?
• Describe how organizations across the nation are addressing these priority health topics.