Final Report Assignment -
The health information systems adoption is one of the most effective methods used to alleviate the widening health care demand and supply gap.
The purpose of this report assignment is to identify and evaluate the current health care delivery system in your training hospital.
This evaluation should lead you to propose a healthcare system or application and explain why this health system or application should be implemented in your selected hospital.
Your Description of the Proposed System or (Health Application) should include:
1. The organization overview
2. Proposed System or Application, Its Features and Benefits
3. Its Challenges and Successful Factors
4. Tangible Values in Terms of Money
5. Tangible Values in Terms of Clinical Improvement
6. Patient Values
You should submit as a .pdf document to the blackboard on the deadline. late submissions will not be accepted after the deadline.
• This report should indicate that you've fulfilled the internship objectives
• Plagiarism is strictly not accepted in any form
• Overall Word limit = 300 to 600 words
• Well Referenced
• Font size = 12
• Font style = Times New Roman
• Double- Space