Find the empirical formula of the metallic chloride
Question: 6g of metal M react with 23.66g of chlorine to form 29.66g of the metallic chloride. Find the empirical formula of the metallic chloride. (M = 27,Cl = 35.5)
Now Priced at $10 (50% Discount)
Calculate the pH during the titration of 24.8 mL of 0.736 M HBr(aq) with 0.185 M KOH(aq) after 14.1 mL of the base have been added
Draw the polymer that results from phthalic anhydride and glycerol. d. Are these addition or condensation polymers? e. Describe and explain the differences between the polymers formed from the reaction of phthalic anhydride with ethylene glycol ve
Write expressions for the equilibrium constants for the following reactions: Formulate these expressions in terms of the degree of dissociation.
While questioning him, you learn that he consumed two bottles of beer at lunch. Calculated the percentage of alcohol in the patient's body.
Estimate the effective nuclear charge for an n=1 n=2 n=3 electron in sulfur. show steps.
When looking at an energy diagram, how do you determine what the rate-limiting step is? How do you determine what the energy of activation is for the rate determining step
Photochemical chlorination of pentane gave a mixture of three isomeric monochlorides. The principal monochloride constituted 46% of the total, and the remaining 54% was approximately a 1:1 mixture of the other two isomers.\
A solution of 0.640 g of azulene in 100.0 g of benzene boils at 80.23oC. The boiling point of benzene is 80.10oC; the Kb is 2.53 oC/molal.
Calculate the wavelength in nm: a) a muon (a subatomic particle with a mass of 1.884 x 10^-25 g) traveling at 345 m/s b) an electron (me = 9.10939 x 10^-28 g) moving at 3.80 x 10^6 m/s in an electron microscope
A 0.5220 g sample of an unknown monoprotic acid was titrated with 9.98×10?2 M NaOH. The equivalence point of the titration occurs at 23.70 mL. Determine the molar mass of the unknown acid.
Start Excelling in your courses, Ask an Expert and get answers for your homework and assignments!!