Assignment: Data Structure & Algorithms
The goal of this project is to explore an advanced theoretical topic in Dynamic programming algorithm design related to the DNA Sequence matching. Read several materials related to the topicand summarize concepts, find three typical algorithms, choose one of the algorithms and implement with C++ code.
1) Project Report: use attached template
1. Project title & Author information
2. Abstract (150 words)
. A brief summary of the proposal
3. Introduction (1 pages)
. Identify what works is to be done
4. Typical Algorithms (4~5pages)
. Background information to educate the reader
. Relevance of importance of problem
5. Detailed Algorithm analysis (1 ~2 pages)
6. Experimental Results (1~2 pages)
7. Conclusions (1 Pages)
2) Final Project Demonstration:
Powerpoint slides about the project:
Each group or individual must prepare a 12 ~ 20 Minutes presentation that summarize the result of their project.
3) Project Implementation:
In this stage, you should provide your source code(C++) that you have proposed and state time complexity of your algorithm.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.