Assignment: SDLC Comparison
You've been hired to implement the CRM system for WeLoveVideo, Inc. Part of your job is to propose and recommend a project approach based on several models. A meeting is scheduled for next week with the WeLoveVideo, Inc. CIO to discuss your recommendations on the project approach.
Prepare for this meeting by developing a 6- to 8-slide multimedia-rich presentation that explains the waterfall and Agile SDLCs, and how your team will guide WeLoveVideo, Inc. Include the following in your presentation:
• An explanation of waterfall and Agile SDLCs, including:
1. The typical phases that comprise an entire systems project
2. The differences in documentation produced, with an explanation as to why it would or would not be used
3. An explanation of stakeholder expectations that should be set based on the chosen SDLC
4. The pros and cons associated with each waterfall and Agile SDLC
• A graphic summary or chart comparing waterfall and Agile for the WeLoveVideo, Inc. CRM project, including features, team, delivery, and feedback
• Attributes within WeLoveVideo, Inc. that would dictate your recommendation on the type of SDLC you would lean toward
• Two references
Write an executive summary to accompany your presentation that includes your SDLC recommendation and references to support your recommendation.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.