Assignment: CRM Design Proposal
The stakeholders at WeLoveVideo, Inc. are interested in understanding what the CRM will look like prior to development. There are a variety of ways the project team can approach design, some being more effective in terms of giving the stakeholders a view into what the final product will look like. Some of the approaches include a storyboard and presentation. The storyboard provides a visual display, while the presentation provides the necessary information.
Develop a proposal presentation of how you will approach the design for the WeLoveVideo, Inc. CRM project.
Create an 8- to 10-slide multimedia-rich presentation and include the following:
• Identify the recommended design approach (User Interface, Pattern Based Design, or one of your choosing).
• Explain why this approach was chosen over others.
• Highlight the steps and processes that will be adhered to, along with the output expected from the approach.
• Include a storyboard that represents general screen layout and user flow within the system.
• Highlight the pros and cons of the chosen approach against other options.
• Appropriate charts, images, graphics, video, or audio where appropriate.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.