Assignment: Biopsychology Paper
Film analysis: "A Beautiful Mind" (as the main plot or big reveal at the end) and analyzes what is going on with the character or characters and summarizes how it was handled.
The paper must:
1. Have a good summary of the movie
2. Have a good summary/outline of the problem at hand (of the character/characters)
3. Explain if there was any intervention or treatment for the character/s (therapy, medication, etc.)
4. Explain what you would have done in that situation (either as the person afflicted or the person trying to help)
5. Explain if it does a good job portraying the illness in your opinion, or if it just makes the person/illness look better/worse/different than you think it should.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.