Meow-Mart is a locally owned cat boutique specializing in custom-built cat condos. Meow-Mart has teamed up with a local carpentry business and have seen a boom in business within a 100 mile proximity to the stores premise.
Meow-Mart has decided to hire a Management Information Systems consultant to assess and recommend an Information Technology plan that supports the following business objectives:
• Improves marketing to all 50 states
• Automates business transactions
• Secures personal data
• Streamlines logistics such as supply management and distribution
• Provides a collaborative communications platform
• Ensures that there is no loss of data due to unexpected outages
You will present your IT plan to Meow-Mart's Owner using Microsoft PowerPoint. You will need to include audio explaining the slides, diagrams/charts, quantitative analysis, and Disaster Recovery Planning worksheet. To find help on how to include audio with your PowerPoint presentation see the link in Resources.
The strategy must include the following components:
• Explain the types of Information Technology systems that would support the objectives (1 slide, include text explanation in the notes)
• Use diagrams and/or charts as a visual aid (2 slides minimum)
• Provide quantitative analysis in order to measure performance and benchmarks (1-2 slides).
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.