Business Analysis Assignment: Managing Interdepartmental Conflict
Objective: Often, there is a person to person conflict with individuals, in the workplace. In these situations, there are challenges to overcoming these conflicts, if they are not identified, addressed, and managed effectively. The same can apply to interdepartmental conflict.
For this assignment, you are asked to create a strategy for managing interdepartmental conflict. In a minimum of five pages, create a strategy from start to finish. While you have free reign over how to approach this assignment, you will need to be specific in each area of implementation. Discuss the strategy, in detail. Explain why you believe this strategy would be effective and explain the proper approaches toward implementation.
Consider the following points:
1. The paper should be at least five pages in length and must follow APA format.
2. Identify an effective strategy for managing interdepartmental conflict
3. Discussed the strategy, in detail
4. Explained why this strategy is believed to be effective
5. Explain the proper approaches towards the implementation of this strategy
6. Identify strategies for maintaining how to handle interdepartmental conflict
7. Include a thorough conclusion, which tied in with the elements addressed in the paper
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.