Topic: Ultrasound Guided IV placement
Learning Environment: Simulation Lab and Pediatric Emergency Department
• Create three learning outcomes for your course. Conduct research on your course topic as necessary to create these outcomes. Summarize general course content and how these outcomes will relate to overall course content and how they align with learner expectations.
• Identify and evaluate at least three teaching strategies that could be used in your course and that are a good fit for your learner population, course topic, outcomes, and content. Explain which are the most appropriate teaching strategies for your course and audience, and why they are the most appropriate. Be sure to describe the advantages of using the selected strategies. Support your assertions with research from the field.
• Explain some of the possible barriers to learning might you encounter in your course. Identify the strategies you could use to overcome those barriers and to keep learners motivated.
• Format: 12-point Times New Roman or Arial font, double-spaced in Microsoft Word.
• Length: 5 to 7 pages, plus a title page and a references page.
• Use correct APA (6th edition) format, including running head, page numbers, and a title page.
• Use and cite at least two scholarly articles in your plan within the last 5 years.
• Writing should be free of grammar and spelling errors that distract from content.